Dear Students and Families of Lakeview,
I am so excited to continue our music journey online for the next two weeks. Although it will look a little different we are still going to be learning, singing, and moving together. Please note that each grade will have their own day (with the exception of Gr. 1 and Kindergarten) for music. Your lessons will be posted on your grades music page, which I have linked below, on your assigned day. Your classroom teachers will also direct you to these pages on your given day for music.
The lessons will consist of movement, singing, rhythm and beat activities that students will follow along with. For the older grades they will also be creating and exploring music online. All detail and directions will be laid out on your page. Part of the lessons are online and the other part will be self directed that they may do on their own or with their families. I have tried to limit students screen time so that they are also creating and experiencing music away from the screen.
Please know that if you or your child have any difficulties with the activities, I am available during the day to help. You may contact me either through my email or through your Microsoft Teams account.
I hope that you all take the time to have fun with these lessons and that they may brighten your day. Thank you for your amazing work and remember that we are built to do hard things.
"Where words fail music speaks" - Hans Christian Andersen
- Monday - Kindergarten - https://lakeviewmusic.schoolsites.ca/kindergarten
- Monday - Gr. 1 - https://lakeviewmusic.schoolsites.ca/grade-1
- Tuesday - Gr. 2 - https://lakeviewmusic.schoolsites.ca/grade-2
- Wednesday - Gr. 3 - https://lakeviewmusic.schoolsites.ca/grade-3
- Thursday - Gr. 4 - https://lakeviewmusic.schoolsites.ca/grade-4
- Friday - Gr. 5 - https://lakeviewmusic.schoolsites.ca/grade-5